Are you a startup entrepreneur trying to figure out how to create and build your business foundation?
Do you have a brilliant idea in your head, but are not sure how to execute it?
In need of countless resources, but have no idea where to look or who to talk to?
Introducing the Startup Entrepreneur Academy, an all-inclusive, online course combined with industry experts, countless resources and 1:1 mentoring designed to set you up for business success.
To learn more, schedule your complimentary 30-minute Business Strategy Session with Tisha here.
As a startup of four businesses since 2004, I understand firsthand the frustration that comes with boarding the “entrepreneurial roller coaster.” Your ideas keep you up at night. You can’t stop talking about it, yet you have no idea where to start. When you reach out for help, there are either too many free, and unreliable, resources to sift through or costly, cookie cutter, group coaching programs that don’t address your specific needs and struggles.
The Startup Entrepreneur Academy is designed to alleviate all of those frustrations and more. By asking startups what they really need to move ahead, and with the help of my industry experts, I’ve collaborated with a stellar team of individuals across the country to help your business build the foundation it needs to succeed.
Students in the Academy will receive:
* Full, lifetime access to these training modules, worksheets and exercises to keep you on track:
1. Creating and manifesting your life and business vision
2. Legally protecting your idea and entity
3. Accounting basics and setup
4. Utilizing the Lean Business Model Canvas for your business
5. Mindfulness and habit change for optimum productivity
6. Money mindset - knowing your numbers and budgeting for your business
7. Identifying and building your personal brand
8. Networking etiquette in person and online
9. Marketing your business on social media
10. Creating worthwhile connections and collaborations
11. Gaining visibility in your business by becoming a credible expert
12. Selling with confidence
13. Creating the ultimate work-life balance as you build your business
* Three one-on-one, 30-minute accountability and mentoring sessions with startup business mentor and course creator, Tisha Marie Pelletier, throughout the course of the program
* Countless resources, complimentary consultations, encouragement and value-add from my industry experts and connections
* A private Facebook community comprised only of SEA students and instructors to ask questions, gain insight and receive ongoing support, training and encouragement during the program
* A dedicated team of entrepreneurs of all skill sets investing in your success right where you are at now at a price that won’t break the bank
Tisha is what many would call a “serial” startup entrepreneur. She first became one in 2004 after launching Simply Put Marketing, opened her second business Details Event Management in 2009, and then a third, The Mom-e Club in 2010.
In 2016, she took a leap of faith to solely focus on her bigger passion and created Tisha Marie Enterprises, LLC a business that empowers entrepreneurs to get out of their own head space and make their vision happen through various programs, live and virtual community events and her podcast Success over Struggle. She is also an author, inspirational speaker, mentor, and facilitator having led over 300 meetings, and has designed, planned and funded her own successful annual, national events. She never stops challenging herself to new heights.
A graduate of the Walter Cronkite School of Communications at Arizona State University in broadcast journalism with an emphasis in business and marketing, Tisha can often be found at startup events or back on ASU’s campus mentoring and speaking to the next generation of entrepreneurs.
Tisha is no stranger to being in the media spotlight. She has made several appearances on local and national television and radio shows, podcasts, and has been featured in a multitude of print and online news articles. But the biggest reward she gets is when her clients and colleagues receive the recognition they deserve and knowing she had a hand in their success. Her pay-it-forward mentality, reputation and integrity are the very traits that set Tisha apart from so many other entrepreneurs you will ever meet.
When she’s not helping others achieve their dreams and take massive action on their passion, Tisha spends time with her husband Sean, son Caleb, daughter Ellie, and fur babies boxer Sparky and pugs Mia and Hulk in their Gilbert, Arizona home.
Meet Tisha on her website at tishamarie.com